The Official Blog Account of Olvia Andiyani Syafitri

tugas 2 softskill bahasa inggris

Future Tense :
1. (+) I will find your handphone as soon as possible.
    (-) I won't find your handphone as soon as possible.
   (?) Will I find your handphone as soon as possible?

2. (+) I am going to send this bag tomorrow.
     (-)  I am not going to send this bag tomorrow.
    (?) Am I going to send this bag tomorrow?

3. (+) They will dance together tonight.
    (-)   They won't dance together tonight.
    (?) Will they dance together tonight?

4. (+) Tere Liye will write a new novel.
    (-)  Tere Liye won't write a new novel.
    (?)  Will Tere Liye write a new novel?

5. (+) He is going to dufan next week.
     (-) He is not going to dufan next week.
    (?)  Is he going to dufan next week?

6. (+) I will give you a cup of tea.
    (-)  I won't give you a cup of tea.
   (?) Will I give you a cup of tea?

7. (+) They are going to come.
     (-) They aren't going to come.
    (?) Are they going to come?

8. (+) Rini will win the game.
    (-) Rini won't win the game.
    (?) Will Rini win the game?

9. (+) I will change my clothes.
     (-) I won't change my clothes.
    (?) Will I change my clothes?

10. (+) I will come if he invite me.
       (-)  I will not come if he invite me.
      (?) Will I come if he invite me?


Modal

1. (+) She can come if her parents permits.
     (-) She can't come if her parents permits.
     (?) Can she come if her parents permits?

2.  (+) I may close the door.
      (-) I may not close the door.
      (?) May I close the door?

3. (+) My grand mother must go to the doctor now.
    (-) My grand mother must not go to the doctor now.
    (?) Must my grand mother go to the doctor now?

4. (+) Rudi could swim when he was young.
    (-) Rudi could not swim when he was young.
    (?) Could Rudi swim when he was young?

5. (+) We should complete the task.
     (-) We should not complete the task.
     (?) Should we complete the task?

6. (+) They may do that.
    (-)  They may not do that.
    (?) May they do that?

7. (+) I must study hard.
    (-)  I must not study hard.
    (?) Must I study hard?

8. (+) I could borrow your car.
    (-)  I could not borrow your car.
    (?) Could I borrow your car?

9. (+) My birthday party should run well next year.
    (-) My birthday party should not run well next year.
    (?) Should my birthday party run well next year?

10. (+) My sister can speak Spanish Language.
       (-) My sister can't speak Spanish Language.
       (?) Can my sister speak Spanish Language?

0 comments:

Post a Comment